Protrans Automotive & Transmission Specialists has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Riverside, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Protrans Automotive & Transmission Specialists customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
My family and I love this place! Our car had a leak and started smoking the day we had to leave Riverside and we found this place through amazing reviews. They were super fast and were understanding that we had to leave town urgently. The service was amazing and everyone we met were super friendly. They are also super attentive considering they remembered us and our situation even though we only spoke on the phone about it! They were also transparent about prices and fees so you don't have to worry about hidden charges and they made sure to get our approval before proceeding. This has to be a go to place if you are within range!
Great business, very friendly, professional, and up-front about anything related to your vehicle. Have been going to them for multiple different vehicles because of the quality.
They did a diagnostic on my car and found that my transmission wasnt working anymore. They also found that my transmission was still under warranty and they sent it to a nissan dealership to get it replaced for free. I didnt even know it was atill under warranty so that was nice what they did.