Protrans Automotive & Transmission Specialists has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Riverside, CA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Protrans Automotive & Transmission Specialists's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
My family and I love this place! Our car had a leak and started smoking the day we had to leave Riverside and we found this place through amazing reviews. They were super fast and were understanding that we had to leave town urgently. The service was amazing and everyone we met were super friendly. They are also super attentive considering they remembered us and our situation even though we only spoke on the phone about it! They were also transparent about prices and fees so you don't have to worry about hidden charges and they made sure to get our approval before proceeding. This has to be a go to place if you are within range!
Great business, very friendly, professional, and up-front about anything related to your vehicle. Have been going to them for multiple different vehicles because of the quality.
They did a diagnostic on my car and found that my transmission wasnt working anymore. They also found that my transmission was still under warranty and they sent it to a nissan dealership to get it replaced for free. I didnt even know it was atill under warranty so that was nice what they did.