- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Where do i start.. Wednesday afternoon 3pm before Thanksgiving on way home to Phoenix, car goes into limp mode, got referred to Protrans. Called them they agreed to take a look. Diagnosed, parts ordered and Throttle Body replaced and road tested. So very excited to know that there are still Honest shops out there that actually care about their clients. Highly recommend Protrans.
Jeff, Matt and Hayley and the team at Protrans did an incredible job and went above and beyond for us. We had a one of a kind, 1970 Ford Chinook Motor Home that made it down to Joshua Tree from Homer Alaska. It sat during the pandemic and we finally rescued her almost 3 years later. She did not deal with the transition to desert life smoothly and was leaking badly and ran terribly. We had her towed to Riverside and found Protrans from a referral from another shop. The team at Protrans rebuilt the transmission and went through the engine to get us back on the road without breaking our budget. Jeff was good about communicating and Matt even drove over the day after we picked it up to help assess some issues that came up on the way home. Can't say enough about the professionalism, care, and service we received and would recommend them to anyone for all car repairs!