- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My family and I love this place! Our car had a leak and started smoking the day we had to leave Riverside and we found this place through amazing reviews. They were super fast and were understanding that we had to leave town urgently. The service was amazing and everyone we met were super friendly. They are also super attentive considering they remembered us and our situation even though we only spoke on the phone about it! They were also transparent about prices and fees so you don't have to worry about hidden charges and they made sure to get our approval before proceeding. This has to be a go to place if you are within range!
Great business, very friendly, professional, and up-front about anything related to your vehicle. Have been going to them for multiple different vehicles because of the quality.
They did a diagnostic on my car and found that my transmission wasnt working anymore. They also found that my transmission was still under warranty and they sent it to a nissan dealership to get it replaced for free. I didnt even know it was atill under warranty so that was nice what they did.